Blueberry Cream Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 24 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
2. In large bowl beat eggs, gradually add sugar while beating. Continue beating while slowly pouring in oil. Stir in vanilla. In a separate bowl, stir together flour,, salt and baking soda.
3. Stir dry ingredients into egg mixture alternately with sour cream. Gently fold in blueberries. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
4. Mix the topping crumble mixture and add to muffin batter.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until lightly brown on top.