Terryn's Key Lime Pie
This is a sure-fire, easy recipe for delicious Key Lime Pie. Delicious!
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (F)
2) Combine condensed milk, lime juice and rind, and sour cream in medium bown and mix well.
3) Pour mixture into a prepared graham cracker crust (or make your own).
4) Bake pie, on cookie sheet, at 350 degrees for twelve minutes. Look for tiny pin hole bubbles that will appear when it's ready to pull from the oven and cool.
5) Chill in the refrigerator until very cold. Serve with whipped cream.